Friday, February 17, 2012

In The Beginning Was The Blog

In The Beginning Was the Blog

Hi Ya’ll

This is a new undertaking for me. I have never done a “Blog” site before and well, this might be the last entry if I end up getting writer’s block every time I sit down to update what is going on. This site might not always be about what is going on in our lives, but at times, infrequently I hope, it will be about things going on around us.

I suppose this site will be for family mostly and friends who care enough to take a look. Most of the friends will already know what is going on around this part of Central Florida and the site might be old news. But, then again, who knows.

We hope to include some photos in addition to the otherwise boring words, so look for them. Click on the Photo Gallery link to the right to see if any are posted yet.

I hope you find Our Place worth the effort to come over and take a look. I will try to keep it fresh, but no promises, as I said, I have never done this before and I don’t know what pressures will come to bear.

Cheers,

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Seven years later and you are saying "y'all". Love it, love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete